We wish you a very happy, prosperous New Year! 2017
So Christmas have been and gone. Around this time of year you always hear the saying ‘new year, new me’ because it seems like a natural time to make important changes. It’s like a universal pressing of the “reset” button. Maybe that’s why most of us them make in the first place. But here’s the thing – only a small percentage of us actually keep them. This is the first month of the year, and every one is busy making their new year resolution. Some of them make a resolution to improve themselves; some of them make the resolution to quit a bad habit,and some of them are busy making new year resolution for their business.
At The Allerford Inn, we are doing something a little different than making New Year’s resolutions, instead we are taking on the task of planning with events to make this year the best one yet. So be gone with 2016 and help us make 2017 the year to remember, the year we made it happen. Some of the events we have in the planning for this year are; a children’s play area, a new menu with the addition of a small appetite menu, wedding brochures/packages, beautiful summer evenings with a BBQ and music, Mother’s Day, fun days for all the family, a different Cheesecake every week and many more…Also don’t forget, we are opening for Christmas Day this year!
Receiving your feedback throughout 2016, only helped us to get better for 2017, so whilst we’re on our journey we welcome your feedback to make sure we are on the right track and that you all the get the most out of The Allerford Inn, because we are here for you.
In The Allerford Inn style, we wanted to give you a helping hand with sticking to those New Year’s resolutions and we hope it helps – good luck!
Below are six tips and tricks to help you stick to your New Year’s Resolutions:
- Your goal should be specific. Make your goal concrete, and if necessary, break it down into smaller steps.
- Write your resolution down and put it somewhere where you can see it on a daily basis. This will help you to stay focused.
- Hold yourself accountable by letting others know about your resolution.
- Have coping strategies in place to deal with obstacles that may arise along the way.
- Reward yourself at each milestone; if you resolve to spend less money; reward yourself by getting a massage instead of going shopping. It is important to be conscious of the rewards you chose.
- Ask for help. Try to be open to seeking professional help when needed. Knowing when to ask for help takes a great deal of courage, strength and wisdom.
- It’s important to not stress or overthink the resolutions
- Most importantly, visit The Allerford Inn more often… 🙂
So join us for the most exciting, fun filled 2017 at The Allerford Inn.