We’re almost half way through our ‘Getting to know us’ blogs! This week is about one of the boys – Will…
- What is your title?
FOH- front of house.
- How long have you been working at The Allerford Inn?
1 & half years.
- What are your responsibilities?
Um, greeting the customers, serving customers, opening and closing jobs for the bar.
- Do you enjoy your job & why?
Yes because I like serving drinks.
- What’s your favourite meal on the menu & why?
Has to be the carvery and because it’s free haha!
- What was your job previous to working at The Allerford Inn?
- What do you think your strong points are?
- What is your ultimate dream job?
Working with a pro sports team.
- What’s your favourite time of the year & why?
Winter because everywhere looks nice and I like frosty mornings.
- On a night out, what do you drink?
Obviously jager bombs!
- What song gets you up on the dance every every time?
Fleetwood mac – everywhere.
- What are your life goals?
To go travelling.
- Are you studying anything at college or uni & if so, what?
Nothing until September.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Walk my dog 🙂
- What’s the best thing about working at The Allerford Inn?
My boss, Tom…
- If you only had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
- What’s the one accomplishment you are most proud of?
Um, getting into Uni.
- If I were to ask your current boss to tell me one thing you do that drives him crazy, what would he tell me?
My forgetfulness definitely!
- What’s your biggest fear in life?
Being trapped in confined spaces.
- Do you have any phobias & what are they?
Snakes but like being eaten by a snake.
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time – in life, career, etc
To have graduated from Uni and to be working in the relative field.
- What do you least like about your job?
My supervisor haha! Joking…
- Can you give me an example of a time you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work?
I was called to see if I could come into work because it was unexpectedly busy, at the time I was busy but I left where I was and came into work after being told not to worry about coming in.
- How would you describe your work style?
- What kind of personality do you work best with?
- Have you enjoyed partaking in this interview?
Yes, for the most part haha!