We spend a lot of time getting to know our customers to make their visit with us that bit more personal.
So we thought it would be nice for our customers to get to know us as well.
And what better person to start with than one of the owners –
- What’s your job title?
Owner and head chef
- How long have you been working at The Allerford Inn?
Well we have owned The Allerford Inn since April 2015, so from then.
- What are your responsibilities?
Everything to be honest.
Do you enjoy your job and if so, why?
Yes and I find it more rewarding being self-employed.
- What’s your favourite meal on the menu and why?
Um, the pie because it’s simple, high quality and homemade food.
- What was your job previous to working at The Allerford Inn
Owner of The Nags Head Tavern.
What do you think your strong points are?
Organisation and working under pressure.
- What is your ultimate dream job?
To be the owner of a multiple outlet business.
- What’s your favourite season of the year?
Autumn because I like how the countryside looks in Autumn.
- On a night out, what do you drink?
Vodka and orange with ice.
- What song gets you up on the dance floor every single time?
- What are your life goals?
To be successful.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What’s the best thing about working at The Allerford Inn?
The customers and staff and above all, working with my dad.
- If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
- What’s the one accomplishment you’re most proud of and why?
Probably being able to work harmoniously with my family for over 7 years.
- If I were to ask your current boss to tell me one thing you do that drives them crazy, what would they tell me?
Well my only boss really is HMRC
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Do you have any phobias and if so, what are they?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time – in career, life etc?
To be married and successful.
- What do you least like about your job?
- Can you give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work?
Getting the pub open!
- What kind of personality do you work best with?
All kinds really.
- And finally, have you enjoyed partaking in this questionnaire?
Not really (with a smile)