This week is about Nikita 🙂
What is your job title?
- I’m a GA.
How long have you been working at The Allerford Inn?
- 11 months.
What are your responsibilities?
- Waiting tables, making sure customers are happy, dessert prep and kitchen cleaning.
Do you enjoy your job & why?
- Yes I do, because I love interacting with different people and the staff here are like family.
What is your favourite meal on the menu & why?
- It’s not on the menu at the moment but when Cajun chicken was on the menu, because I love the creamy sauce, the tender chicken and it’s so yummy !
What was your job previous to working at The Allerford Inn?
- A waitress.
What do you think your strong points are?
- Dessert preparation, and ensuring customers are happy.
What is your ultimate dream job?
- To be a Veterinary Surgeon.
What’s your favourite season of the year & why?
- Summer, for the late night bonfires, gatherings and because it’s HOT 🙂
On a night out, what you do drink?
- Disaronno & coke.
What songs gets you up on the dance floor every time?
- Anything in the top charts.
What are your life goals?
- To become a vet.
Are you studying anything in school, college or uni & if so, what?
- College; Travel & tourism.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Horse riding.
What’s the best thing about working at The Allerford Inn?
- The staff and yummy food !
If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
- Loud !
What’s the one accomplishment you are most proud of?
- Beating Will at Go karting on our staff trip haha !
If I was to ask your current boss to tell me one thing you do that drives him crazy, what would it be?
- Hollering through the kitchen.
What’s your biggest fear in life?
- Not living life to the full / car washes.
What are your weaknesses?
- Being clumsy.
Where wold you like to be in 5 years time – life, career, etc?
- In uni, studying for my veterinary degree.
What do you least like about your job?
Can you give me an example of when you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work?
- Singing happy birthday to customers, and putting candles in dessert for a surprise birthday cake.
What kind of personality do you work best with?
- Outgoing /open minded.
Have you enjoyed partaking in this interview?
- Yes 🙂