Nearly at the finish line with the ‘Getting to know us’ blogs – this week is about Leah…
Enjoy the read 🙂
- What is your job title?
I’m a KP.
- How long have you been working at The Allerford Inn?
Just over a year.
- What are your responsibilities?
Washing and drying up, putting everything away and keeping the kitchen clean & dessert orders.
- Do you enjoy your job & if so, why?
Yeah because the other staff are fun.
- What is your favourite meal on the menu & why?
Pie because I love pastry.
- What was your job previous to working at The Allerford Inn?
This is my first job.
- What do you think your strong points are?
- What is your ultimate dream job?
To be a forensic psychologist
- What’s your favourite season of the year?
- On a night out, what do you drink?
- What song gets you up on the dance floor every time?
Shape of you by Ed Sheeran.
- What are your life goals?
To own a Husky and to get married.
- Are you studying anything at school, college or uni & if so, what?
In school and I’m studying English, maths, triple science, photography, drama, RPE & history.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Talk to my friends and watch horrors films with my boyfriend.
- What’s the best thing about working at The Allerford Inn?
- If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Um, weird haha.
- If I was to ask your current boss to tell me on thing you do that drives him crazy, what would it be?
Me, in general ha!
- What’s your biggest fear in life?
- Do you have any phobias & if so, what are they?
- What are your weaknesses?
Controlling my moods…
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time – in life, career etc?
T o have all my qualifications.
- What do you least like about your job?
Probably getting dirty from washing up.
- Can you give me an example of when you felt you went above & beyond the call of duty at work?
It hasn’t happened yet.
- What kind of personality do you work best with?
All types, really.
- Have you enjoyed partaking in this interview?
Yes, it was fun.