This week’s get to know us is all about Izzy…
- What’s your job title?
A general assistant.
- How long have you been working at The Allerford Inn?
About 6 months.
- What are your responsibilities?
Looking after customers and kitchen clean downs.
- Do you enjoy your job & why?
Yes because i like interaction with new people.
- What’s your favourite meal on the menu?
Um, the curry of the week.
- What was your job previous to working at The Allerford Inn?
Picking fruit at a farm.
- What do you think your strong points are?
My smile and my generosity.
- What is your ultimate dream job?
To be a psychiatric nurse.
- What’s your favourite time of the year & why?
Summer, because I don’t have to wear a jumper!
- On a night out, what do you drink?
Vodka & Apple & raspberry J2O.
- What song gets you up on the dance floor every time?
It’s got to be Billy Jean.
- What are your life goals?
To live a life where I am able to give back.
- Are you studying anything at collage/uni and if so, what?
I’m at collage and I’m studying sociology, psychology and art.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Um, rave and revise.
- What’s the best thing about working at The Allerford Inn?
The friendly staff and environment.
- If you only had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
- What’s the one accomplishment you are most proud of & why?
I would have to say doing the Duke of Edinburgh.
- If I were to ask your current boss to tell me one thing you do that drives him crazy, what would he tell me?
Maybe that I smile too much?
- What’s your biggest fear in life?
Loosing my family.
- Do you have any phobias & what are they?
Spiders and the dark!
- What are your weaknesses?
Probably my forgetfulness.
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time- in life, career etc?
Moved into my own home with a pug!
- Can you give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work?
Yes, helping a disabled customers across the railway.
- How would you describe your work style?
Relaxed and friendly.
- What kind of personality do you work best with?
Um probably the same as mine.
- Have you enjoyed partaking in this interview?
Yes, it’s made me think about my life haha!