Today, read all about Catherine, who we liked to call ‘Bob’
- What is your job title?
- How long have you been working at The Allerford Inn?
- What are your responsibilities?
Ensuring customers are happy and opening & closing checks.
- Do you enjoy your job & why?
Yeah, probably mostly due to my work husband…
- What’s your favourite meal on the menu & why?
Um, The Allerford chicken because it looks pretty.
- What was your job previous to working at The Allerford Inn?
Working at The Anchor.
- What do you think your strong points are?
Everything haha! No um, interacting with the customers and being sociable.
- What is your ultimate dream job?
Um, marine biologist
- what’s your favourite time of the year & why?
Summer, because everyone loves short shorts haha.
- On a night out, what do you drink?
Archers & lemonade
- What song gets you up on the dance every time?
Has to be ‘let it go’ ha!
- What are your life goals?
Not to have children!
- Are you studying anything at college or uni & if so, what?
In collage and Beauty therapy.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Cuddle my dog.
- What’s the best thing about working at The Allerford Inn?
My work hubby definitely 🙂
- If you only had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
- What’s the one accomplishment you are most proud of & why?
Probably getting my GCSEs.
- If i were to ask your current boss to tell me one thing you do that drives him crazy, what would he tell me?
- What’s your biggest fear in life?
Birds pooping on my head!
- Do you have any phobias & what are they?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time – in life, career, etc.
Not living at home and to have lots of cats.
- What do you least like about your job?
- Can you give me an example of a time you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work?
I blow up balloons and decorate a table for someone’s birthday.
- How would you describe your work style?
- What kind of personality do you work best with?
- Have you enjoyed partaking in this interview?
Yes, thank you 🙂